Scientific Centre of the Polish Academy of Sciences in Paris
74, rue Lauriston, 75116 Paris
invites you for the training on Saturday, 19 May 2018 at 10 AM in the Library of the Centre.
Aims of the training with the research managers:
- providing a short overview of the current EU funding framework programme – Horizon 2020,
- increase in awareness of institutions involved in implementation of the framework programme,
- providing practical tips on the project proposal preparation,
- presentation of the newest developments concerning the framework programme after 2020.
Topics to be discussed during the meeting:
- Structure of Horizon 2020,
- Institutional Landscape – EU institutions involved in management and implementation of Horizon 2020,
- Working Programme 2018-2020 – main priorities,
- Example of application for collaborative project proposal,
- Projects’ evaluation – main criteria and process,
- Towards Horizon Europe – the future of the framework programme.
Dr Katarzyna Tarnawska
Polish Science Contact Agency PolSCA
Polish Academy of Sciences
Rue du Trône 98
RSVP : firstname.lastname@example.org; tel. 01 56 90 18 37